The company Geneton is involved in the following research projects:
- NPD – Investigation and comparison of possibilities of noninvasive prenatal DNA diagnosis of inherited diseases by conventional and ultramodern methods of DNA analysis. The project is financed from the state budget to the call VMSP-P-0144-09.
- cfDNA – The use of fetal DNA in maternal plasma for noninvasive prenatal diagnosis. The project is financed from the state budget to the call VMSP-II-0030-09.
- SaliNIPD – analysis of free fetal DNA extracted from the saliva of pregnant women and the potential use of noninvasive prenatal DNA diagnosis. The project is financed from the state budget to the call APVV - 0720-10.
- Revogene – Molecular Genetics Research Center (Code ITMS: 26240220067). Start of the project 01/04/2011. The project is financed by the EU structural funds, by the call OPVaV-2009/4.2/05-SORO.
- MolMed – Building Competence Centre for Research and Development in the field of molecular medicine. The project started 10/01/2011.
Statement: "We support research activities in Slovakia / Project is co-financed by the EU grants."
Summary reports on low-value procurements 102014-122014 January / 2014
Call for proposal for communication platform June / 2011
Call for proposal for laboratory furniture June / 2011
Call for proposal for pipettes and related consumption materials June / 2011
Call for proposal for legal consultancy services March / 2011
We are looking for a Project Manager for the Revogene project January / 2011